You may have added a few provisional dates to the Society calendar for an event you're hosting to save prime slots where an event date, venue etc was not confirmed yet. As soon as you know the date, you can go and amend the listing in the calendar so that it is Confirmed
Find the society event calendar by going to Events then selecting the relevant Society calendar, then follow the steps below:
Use the 'Show My Events' button on the top right so it's easier to find events you're assigned to:
2. Use the month filters on each side to find the month of the event you wish to amend:
3. Look out for the colours of the events as they mean different things.
Provisional events will show in the diary as Orange:
Confirmed events will show in the diary as Blue:
4. Click into the Orange provisional event and use the 'Edit Event' button to make changes
5. Update the 'Confirmed Event*' field to be Confirmed:
6. Click 'Save Changes' and make sure you choose to 'Notify Members' so those who were interested in attending the event know the confirmed date.
Success - you just confirmed your event on the Society!
Click into the event and use the 'Edit Event' button to make changes: